introduction


here we are, who would've known.
this blog is not something I have carefully planned out, it certainly won't be perfectly written or amazingly profound or inspiring, nor will you necessarily agree with everything I say. and that's the way I want it to be.

this little project is something I have very recently (I'm talking like since a few days ago) felt some sort of burning desire to do. in terms of creative projects, I'm extremely spontaneous and when I latch on to the idea of something, it will constantly bug me until I follow through with it.

which leads me to my intention for this little space. and I know that the content on here will vary hugely. I don't like the idea of narrowing down my ideas to purely 'lifestyle' or whatever the heck you could classify this as. although I do want to share a few thoughts from past experiences/things I've learnt/what I want to learn or do or achieve - so these categories could give you a generalised idea of what is to come. although stemming from a somewhat selfish desire, I hope that whatever comes out of this blog is of some help or comfort to those who read it - ultimately making this whole thing worthwhile.

Comments